Dock Slips Bridge Marina

More than just a place to park your boat

About Our Dock Slip Memberships

Bridge Marina’s two-acre, award-winning, boutique lakefront facility is a tranquil, park-like and inviting atmosphere that is a “destination” for boating recreation on Lake Hopatcong, rather than just a place to tie up.  Bridge Marina is centrally located on Lake Hopatcong and only moments away from either the north or south end of the lake; as many as a dozen lakefront restaurants are within a ten minute boat ride from our docks. Bridge Marina’s location on Lake Hopatcong is calm and well-suited, as our marina is within a protected channel and no-wake zone.

For discerning boat owners, Bridge Marina offers seasonal boat slip rentals on Lake Hopatcong for every size boat, from PWC’s to boats up to 35 feet in length, within a protected, full-service setting.  Our dock slips are well-maintained, lighted, and many feature power and electric; all are designed to provide you with the best access and protection for your boat.  Please click here to view a map of our dock slip rentals on Lake Hopatcong.

Bridge Marina dock slip members enjoy a host of exclusive benefits and amenities at our private, boutique marina on Lake Hopatcong to make their stay comfortable, convenient, and pleasurable, including: dock hand service; concierge services; private keypad-access bathrooms; lakeside picnic areas; on-water training; on-site service department, deep boat launching ramp, ample parking; and more.

Bridge Marina also offers a limited number of Elite Level Dock Slip Memerships each season, which includes weekly maintenance, cleaning services, and other services.  Click here to learn more about this exclusive membership level.  

What Our Members Are Saying About Their Experience with Bridge Marina

Bridge Marina conducts an annual end of season survey of our marina slip members.  We ask them various questions about their experience with Bridge Marina.  Here are some results from a recent survey:

  • 96% of our slip members rated our staff as “Exceptional” while the remaining 4% rated our staff as “Good.”
  • 100% of our dock slip members gave our docks the highest rating of “Exceptional” or the next rating of “Good.”
  • 92% of our dock slip members said that their overall experience with us was “Exceptional” while the remaining 8% gave their overall experience with us our second highest ranking of “Good.”

 

Please fill out the form below to submit your request to reserve one of our dock slip memberships. Bridge Marina is a full-service marina that strives to provide its members with first-class service and accommodations; we will contact you should a slip become available that proves to be a good match for your needs.

* Required field

Please Tell Us About Yourself

Please tell us about your boat

Are there any specific services you require?

Please tell us how you found out about us?

  

We're Lake Hopatcong's Award-Winning Marina

Click Here to Learn More
Nationwide Marina of the Year

Nationwide Marina of the Year

Nationally Recognized 2010 Marina of the Year by Marina Dock Age Magazine.

Learn More

TripAdvisor® Certificate of Excellence

TripAdvisor® Certificate of Excellence

Recognized by TripAdvisor® for superior service

Learn More

Industry Certified Dealership

Industry Certified Dealership

Proud to be a Marine Industry Certified Dealership

Learn More

Certified Clean Marina

Certified Clean Marina

The first and only fresh water Clean Marina in New Jersey.

Learn More

Nationwide Marina of the Year

Nationwide Marina of the Year

Nationally recognized 2011 Marina of the Year by ValvTect marine fuel.

Learn More

Marine Trades Association of NJ

Marine Trades Association of NJ

Member and Board of Directors Member, Marine Trades Association of New Jersey

Learn More

Association of Marine Industries

Association of Marine Industries

Board of Directors Member, Association of Marine Industries

Learn More

American Boat & Yacht Council

American Boat & Yacht Council

Member, American Boat & Yacht Council

Learn More

Best Marina of Lake Hopatcong

Best Marina of Lake Hopatcong

Lake Hopatcong News & Reviews 2011 Best of Lake Hopatcong winner.

Learn More

Best Outdoor Amusement

Best Outdoor Amusement

Voted Best Outdoor Amusement in 2014, 2015 by the Daily Record

Learn More